Are ready to view homes so what do you bring with you? After showing thousands of homes over the years, here are 5 must bring items to view homes:
2. Paper for note taking
4. Tape measure (when you find “the one” you will want to measure the rooms for your furniture.)
5. Fresh legs and an open mind
I will provide information sheets and property details on each home. Many buyers bring a check sheet to rate each home based on size, curb appeal, fireplace, garage etc. Many of the questions on your check sheet will come from your own list of needs and wants. Examples of some questions my past buyers have on their check sheets include:
1. Is the master bedroom downstairs?
2. Will I be happy with the kitchen?
3. Is the backyard large enough?
4. What major repairs need to be made?
5. Is there room to grow in this home
6. What are 3 cons to home and can they be fixed?
7. Do I like the neighborhood?
8. Can I see myself living in this home?
When we meet, I will help you with your home checklist and work with you to build that checklist. Some things you know you want and will not be able to live without. But, I will ask you some questions to help determine other factors that will help you find the perfect home. These questions are more promptings to help your thought process. I am so excited and looking forward to helping you and your family find the right home. Let’s get started today!
Lexington KY is always #1 in my book! Whether you want to buy a downtown condo, a custom walkout ranch on a golf course, or a horse farm in the country, I can help find the perfect home for you – as well as help you sell your home. In addition to Lexington Real Estate, I specialize in the nearby towns of Paris, Midway, Georgetown, and Versailles.