Getting Ready Sell Your Home in Lexington? Get These Items Ready for the Buyer
Are you getting your home ready to sell on the Lexington real estate market? Here are tips for you to embrace and be ready to have these items to provide the buyers.
- Furnish accurate figures on taxes, utilities and inform the buyer of recent and major improvements such as a new roof, HVAC and so on.
- Always be prepared to show your home. If you delay a prospect, it may cost you a sale. Your Realtor will arrange appointments with you in advance.
- Always keep your Realtor informed of where you may be reached.
- If a reasonable offer is presented, it is wise to negotiate immediately. As it may never be repeated.
- Buyers will have inspections that should proceed without you (the seller’s) immediate presence. The buyer usually feels more relaxed when the seller is not there. Of course, your Realtor will set up the day and time of these inspections with you in advance.
Any questions? Call or email me anytime. I have been working in the Lexington Real Estate market for over 18 years so I can help answer your questions and ease your mind on the selling issues and concerns.
About the Author: Kim Soper is a lifelong Lexington KY resident and Co-Founder of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Cypress. She has over 18 years experience selling real estate all over Lexington KY and the Central KY areas. Kim is the manager/Realtor of ExploreLexingtonKY.com - Home to Your Best Source for Lexington KY Real Estate!